|Amperage Range:||100A – 1200A|
|Voltage Range:||208 – 600V|
|Poles:||2, 3 or 4|
|Power Distribution:||Single Phase, 3 wire or 3 Phase, 4 wire|
|Standard Enclosure:||Nema 1|
|Safety Standard:||UL 1008 , CSA C22.2 No. 178|
|Quality Assurance:||ISO 9001 Registered|
Thomson Power Systems TS 870 Automatic Transfer Switches offer the following outstanding features:
Enclosed Contact Power Switching Units
- fully enclosed silver alloy contacts provide high withstand rating & 100% continuous current rating.
- 3 cycle short circuit current withstand
- completely separate utility and generator side power switching units.
- power switching units can incorporate over current protection, allowing cost savings in upstream devices.
- not damaged if manually switched while in service.
Reliable Motor-Operated Transfer Mechanism
- heavy duty brushless gearmotor and operating mechanism provide mechanical interlocking and extreme long life.
- safe manual operation permits operation under adverse conditions.
- all mechanical and control devices are visible and readily accessible.
- all control wires and power busses are front-accessible.
- TSC 900 microprocessor based controller with a 7” touch-screen operator interface for easy viewing and operation
- isolation plug permits disconnecting control circuits from all power sources.
Seismic Certification: TS 870 ATS is certified for installation and operation per the following requirements:
- IBC 2006 – Section 13, Occupancy Category IV
- ASCE7-05 Region 3 (minimum SS=342%)