Generac’s Protector Series offers benefits that competitors can’t match. Performance and reliability. Installation flexibility and cost reduction. Clean burning, continuous fuel choice of natural gas or LP. Quiet operation. All supported by a 24/7/365 customer support team at our corporate headquarters, and a nationwide dealer network of more than 6,000 strong. Generac’s 22 kW to 150 kw product packs more power into a smaller footprint – ideal when space is a premium. The neutral styling, color and small footprint fits unobtrusively into landscaping.
GENERAC RG04845 FEATURES:
- The Generac 4.5L engine is Generac Designed & Built Engine Purpose-built in Wisconsin, USA. Utilizing the first in class, dual-valve ultra-low pressure fuel delivery system and intelligent proprietary engine controls that manage over 100 performance functions to ensure peak efficiency in all temperature ranges and elevations
- True Power™ Technology Delivers utility-grade power quality with less than 5% total harmonic distortion (THD) for clean, smooth operation of sensitive electronics and appliances
- Small Footprint Generac liquid-cooled product packs more power into the smallest footprint – ideal when space is a premium. The neutral styling, color and small footprint fits unobtrusively into landscaping Smart, User-Friendly Controls Generac’s Evolution™ Controller is visible and accessible without opening the generator enclosure. The Evolution Controller features an LCD display that allows users to monitor & track maintenance intervals to ensure your generator is always in top operating condition.
- Generators Can Be Installed Just 18″ From a Structure – ideal for areas with tight lot lines or other space constraints
- Tough, Durable All-Aluminum Enclosures: Our RhinoCoat™ powder-coated finish helps make corrosion-resistant aluminum perfect for all weather conditions. Protector units are shielded from the inside out – a durable coating protects the internal frame from rust Quiet-Test™ Self-Test Mode runs at a lower, quieter RPM for a five or twelve minute test, to ensure the system is running properly while consuming less fuel.
- Quiet-Test Self-Test mode can be programmed to run weekly, bi-weekly, or monthly Mobile Link™ Connectivity allows you to monitor the status of your generator from anywhere in the world using any device. Compatible with the Mobile Link 4G LTE cellular accessory (sold separately)
- 5-Year Limited Warranty for automatic standby generators. Extended warranty options available