- Generac 7210 is the latest addition to the Guardian Series home standby generator family. It runs on a Generac G-Force V-Twin overhead valve industrial engine with a maximum 3600 RPM. The 999cc engine has a “Spiny loc” cast iron sleeve for longer life.
- G-Force design is more fuel efficient and runs cooler while consuming less oil. It is purpose-built for extended use.
- The 120v/240v 60Hz automatic home generator runs on LP or natural gas. When grid power fails the ATS commands the engine of the generator to start functioning. Your home appliances will continue to run safely throughout the outage.
- On natural gas, the generator produces 21kW and 24kW on LP. The model runs quietly with low emissions and provides clean power for sensitive electronics.
- True Power Technology offers best-in-class utility-grade electrical power with less than 5% THD.
- The 200-amp, indoor and outdoor rated NEMA 3R transfer switch with aluminum enclosure powers all circuits of the house. Choose to power a few circuits or all.
- The variable speed technology allows the air-cooled gas engine to change its speed according to the changing load. Engine runs smoothly under no pressure from the load you add.
- Smart, user-friendly controls make the model easy to use and maintain. Generac’s Evolution™ Controller features a multilingual display. You can check the battery status and track maintenance intervals in the language of choice.
- You can also check the status of the unit any time of the day or night from anywhere in the world on cell phones, tablets, laptops, and PCs. Mobile Link ™ Remote Wireless Monitoring allows you to get connected for real-time updates and get in touch with the service dealer for prompt service when required.
- This automatic standby generator is backed by a 5-year limited consumer warranty.
Generac Guardian 7210 is a 24kW home standby generator that protects your family, home and business when grid power fails. It also protects your pocket by allowing you to save 20% on utility bills. The Home Energy Monitoring System is built into PWRView ATS. This is the largest air-cooled generator on the market today. Run it on natural gas or LP for hours at no end. It powers up the air conditioners, refrigerators, freezers, furnaces, sump pumps, computers, microwaves, TVs, lights, and more. The service rated ATS can manage four 5-ton air-conditioner loads without any additional hardware. This Guardian Series gas generator can be installed 18” from a building. The energy monitoring system, electronic governor, Wi-Fi connectivity, system status indicators, compact size, and sound attenuation enclosure make it a number one choice for smart homeowners.
The oil circulation system allows the unit to give optimal performance without any need for maintenance for 200 hours or 2 years. Aluminum enclosure has an improved locking system. A single removable panel allows you to access the electrical, fuel and battery connections quickly.Use the built-in Mobile Link WiFi monitoring to check the usage in real-time. The cost pays off itself in the long run when you save money on electric bills. All Generac generators and engines are engineered and built in the USA. The Customer Support Teams are standing by all day and night, every day of the year from our headquarters in Wisconsin to answer any questions you might have.